Monday, February 28, 2011

LIFEYO!

So this past weekend, I went to L.A. to visit a friend. On Friday night while waiting in the airport, the flight was delayed 2 times due to the weather in L.A. So you could imagine the tension glooming in the gate as we were finally able to board. Unfortunately, I missed my opportunity to board earlier and ended up sitting on the last row of the plane. BUT luckily, I got my window seat AND didn't have anyone sitting directly next to me. But in the first seat of the row was a young man as frustrated as I was to be getting to L.A. so late. So we struck up a conversation and I discovered that he is Mike, one of the developers of a free website builder called LIFEYO. It was so cool to speak to him as a developer of a website that helps thousands of business owners. He was interested in hearing my opinions on other website builders and what small business owners like myself need in a website builder. The conversation definitely took our minds off the horrible turbulence we were experienceing due to the storm. But we landed safely and all is well. 

Since then, I have checked out the website and it is actually pretty cool! First, it gives you the oppportunity to name your website and start building right away. They even have a demo/tutorial for people to view if they need help. The website builder is easy to use, providing 3 steps to take to complete your website. One of my favorite features is the ability to design and edit the website however you would like. On other sites, although you have a lot of say-so in design, you cannot put pictures, text, etc wherever you would like.

I plan on switching website providers soon. I like that you have more do-it-yourself options. I highly recommend LIFEYO as a place to build a website. Visit their site at http://www.lifeyo.com/. Comment below and let me know what you think. 


http://www.garrisonprosperitysolutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment