Sunday, June 5, 2011

Side Hustle

I know, I know. Sounds like something illegal, but I'm not talking about anything like that. Whether you have a 9 to 5 job, own a business, or are a domestic diva, I believe everyone should have a source of additional income or as I like to say -side hustle-. Below, I have listed a few -side hustle- ideas that have made people a good amount of extra income. Hope you find something you like:


Affiliate Marketing
This is probably one of the best ways to make extra money online. Affiliate Marketing allows you to sell certain products from your website on commission usually via advertisement or referral. It's an excellent way to make extra money, even in your sleep! Some great affiliate programs are right in from of you, you just have to look. Here are some of my suggestions:
BBWO: Black Business Women Online
TheCEOMamma Marketing Blog
Magnetic Sponsoring
HostGator
Vistaprint.com

Read Emails
Now, you won't make thousands of dollars doing this, but it is a good option to make an extra few hundred dollars a month. Here is a company you can sign up with:
Read emails

Social Networks
Yes! You can get paid to socialize with people. I know we have facebook, twitter, and myspace but these social networks actually pay you for visiting the site, getting friends, and even clicking on advertisements. Of course you want to choose the best one. From my research here are two that I thought were the best:
Crazygood.com
Swom.com

These are all great ways to create additional income for yourself. If you need help deciding which one would be the best, or need more information, contact me. BUT you should do something. If you would like to work with me and my team as your -side hustle- contact us today! garrisonprosperitysolutions@gmail.com .

If you already have a -side hustle-, please comment to this post and share it with us! You never know who could be interested.



Tamara Garrison-Thomas
Updated 6/4/11
http://www.garrisonprosperitysolutions.com/
garrisonprosperitysolutions@gmail.com 
follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/tamarargarrison
follow us on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/People-Who-Prosper/125968110792129

1 comment:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. side hustle for moms

    ReplyDelete